About Me

My photo
Im 29 years old, I have 3 children ages 12, 9 and 4. Ive been with my husband for 16 years.I have my CNA Certification and a employed in that field. I hope you enjoy reading my blog! :)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Update...

So, I registered for college! :) Im going to get certified as a medical assistant. It puts me a little bit closer to doing what I actually want to do, which is pediatric nursing. It offers many certifications in a short amount of time. In 9 months I will be certified in insurance, coding&billing, phlebotomy, ekg, urinalysis, and a few other things. Im hoping that this will give me more options as far as job opportunities and becoming a bit more financially stable. At this point we're living paycheck to paycheck and most of the time not even doing that. Its gonna be hard tho, I know that, my classes are Monday thru Thursday from 5:30pm-10:30pm. The school is about half an hour from my house so I wont have much time to see the kids after they get home from school, but I believe in the end it will be worth it. Im doing it to make a better life for myself and children, that is what ive got to remember when times get rough or I feel like I wanna quit. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment