About Me

My photo
Im 29 years old, I have 3 children ages 12, 9 and 4. Ive been with my husband for 16 years.I have my CNA Certification and a employed in that field. I hope you enjoy reading my blog! :)

Monday, August 29, 2011

Maybe I Should Write A Book...

My life hasnt exactly been easy, whos is, right? Mine has had quite a few twists and turns tho and upon talking to a friend recently he said "you should totally write a book, id read it!"
I have to admit, I have considered this myself. Ive even started a few times. The problem I have is what to leave out, if anything. Also, where to start. Plus how would I end it, I mean im only 29 years old, im not even close to done living yet and my future is anything but mapped out. I love to write tho, I find I have a much easier time getting to exactly how I feel when I write. I even write letters to my husband when we get in an arguement. Its just easier for me to express myself and my feelings when I put it down on paper. I can think clearly and get out the exact way im feeling without my anger, fear or whatever getting in the way. Also, for me speaking my feelings aloud scares the hell out of me! Instead of concentrating on what I am trying to say and the point im trying to get across I end up thinking that the person im talking to is judging what I say, or I get flustered and lose some of my thoughts in translation. Or what im trying to say just comes out totally wrong and gets taken the wrong way.
Thats why I started this blog. It gives me a place to get my feelings out, to just put all of me out there and if someone doesnt like what im saying, they can move on. Its kind of a win-win situation for me.
I know its not reasonable for me to think I can go thru life with these limited communication skills, and thats the other reason for my blog, im hopeing to release everything here and gain a better understanding of myself and my emotions so that I can become better equipped at verbalizing my feelings and emotions.
So far, im loving blogging. It doesnt even matter to me if anyone ever reads or comments on what I publish here, im doing this for me. To help with my growth and understanding of myself.
And maybe if I end up writing something that someone else can relate to, thats just an added bonus! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment