About Me

My photo
Im 29 years old, I have 3 children ages 12, 9 and 4. Ive been with my husband for 16 years.I have my CNA Certification and a employed in that field. I hope you enjoy reading my blog! :)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Apology...

Well, it only took two days, but I finally got the apology. We were laying in bed this morning and he put his arm around me and said "baby girl, im so sorry for how I treated you, I acted like an ass and it was totally uncalled for". Wow, only took him 2 days to finally feel like a big enough ass to apologize. Im glad he did, I dont think I could have just swept it all under the rug and moved on, atleast not without causing some major damage to our already sensitive relationship.
I know it may sound like I dont love my husband at times, but I really do. I love him more than ive ever loved anyone. Because of him I have 3 beautiful kids. Weve been together since I was 14 years old! I grew up with him, and no its not easy. We are totally different people, we see the world differently, we have different views on how to raise our children. We have always had problems communicating with one another. We both have pretty explosive tempers but we have so much love for each other it kind of balances out. Yes we fight, yes we argue, yes at times we really do not like each other but that ia all part of sharing your life with someone, thats part of marriage. Youve gotta take the good with the bad, for better or worse! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment