About Me

My photo
Im 29 years old, I have 3 children ages 12, 9 and 4. Ive been with my husband for 16 years.I have my CNA Certification and a employed in that field. I hope you enjoy reading my blog! :)

Monday, August 29, 2011

Just Another Day...

Today has been pretty uneventful so far. My husband is at work, the kids are all out playing, enjoying their last days of summer. I cant wait for them to go back to school! My oldest starts middle school this year! Hes pretty excited, I am not. My baby is growing up so fast. Its so funny, hes named after my husband, but he is exactly like me. The kid has so many of my genes its crazy, its like watching a mini me growing up. Hes so smart. My middle child is 9, hes going into 3rd grade. This one is a wild one. He has no fear and he is the cutest kid ever! He has hair so blonde its almost white. My youngest is 4, soon to be 5 in December. She will be in preschool this year since she missed the cutoff for Kindergarten by 2 weeks. She is a typical girl, she loves clothes and shoes and anything pink. With two older brothers tho, shes pretty tough. My kids are amazing. I never knew I could love anyone so much. They keep me sane and drive me insane all at the same time!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment