About Me

My photo
Im 29 years old, I have 3 children ages 12, 9 and 4. Ive been with my husband for 16 years.I have my CNA Certification and a employed in that field. I hope you enjoy reading my blog! :)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Calm After The Storm...

After my husbands blow up Friday night which ended with me spending the night crying, feeling horrible and sleeping on the couch, I get home tonight around 11pm after working all day and go straight to our bedroom to change. Then I started picking up the house. He ended up catching me while I was in our room and playing Mr. Nice Guy, rubbing my back, trying to cuddle with me and hug me. Of course I was pretty stand-offish. I feel as tho im owed an apology, and I wanna hear the words "im sorry". Until I hear those 2 magic little words im gonna feel like he thinks its okay to treat me as horrible as he did during that fight. I feel very disrespected. He made me feel totally worthless, very small and extremely hurt. I need an apology in order to repair some of that damage! Am I wrong here? Am I being petty? To me playing all nice Saturday night doesnt mean hes off the hook and everythings okay now. I wanna know that he knows the way he treated me and the things he said were very hurtful. Is that so wrong?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment